Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lessons Learned


I meant to post this awhile ago so I could remember why she was apologizing but that time is gone and I have forgotten, anyway this lovely bouquet was from Lucy. As a side note, thanks must be given to our lovely neighbors that provided the flowers for Lucy to pick. Those of you that know Lucy will understand what a HUGE step this was for her. I must have gotten real upset at her to have her give such a sincere, unsolicited apology. Apologizing is something I have never excelled at and I still struggle with. As her parent, I am proud of her for taking the initiative to do something that is so hard, not just for children, but also for adults like her stubborn old mum. It is just one of many humbling experiences that children provide free of charge. She did make sure to let me know to water it everyday.

1 comment:

Claire said...

What a cute note!