Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy Eddie

Things have been pretty busy around these parts and I will have to give more of an update when things settle down a bit, hopefully before pigs start flying but no guarantees. In the meantime I have this quick little Eddie treat for you. For several years now this firetruck has basically sat in a storage bin. Every so often Mark and I would buy toys that would promote a gender neutral environment. Just having girls we figured girls may like to play with toys that were more suited to boys and we wanted to accomodate that. Nope. Pretty much fairies, princesses and pink no matter what. In any case, now that Master Edward has come along we have seen how these toys were meant to be enjoyed. I fired up the ol' firetruck with some fresh batteries and watched for Eddie's reaction. I got the camera after like 10 minutes so believe it or not his reaction is toned down a bit. I went ahead and took the liberty of uploading two because they are slightly different and I figure if you are bored enough to watch one...Enjoy.

Isn't it funny how little talking the two did in the first movie? The video is not blurry, Eddie really was moving that fast. In "real-life" he was moving so fast it was blurry. I think he burned off like a trillion calories or something. Hilarious.

1 comment:

Claire said...

He looks so cute running after the truck!